Tuesday, November 9, 2010

And yes my helmet was also taken…

Please feel free to pay me out for wearing an aero helmet – but I honestly picked this up on eBay for $15.5 (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300456018840).  I thought this may help as I couldn’t imagine there are that many of these helmets going around (its not like its a Giro Advantage).  The helmet had the number #65 on the side (it was only a sticker) from the last race I did. 

Thanks to everyone that passed this link on and / or emailed me – I received over 1,500 hits on this blog on the first day which is great to see the cycling / triathlon community at work.  While not holding my breathe it is positive to see so many people out there who want to try and make good out of a bad situation.  If you could continue to pass this link on I would really appreciate it (especially to all those people that added this link (http://pleasefindmybike.blogspot.com) as their Facebook status.

No comments:

Post a Comment