Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ironman completed – still no bike…

Well my first ironman is now complete.  Unfortunately my bike is still in the hands of thieves and has not shown up.  I was lucky enough to borrow a bike from a good friend in Melbourne (thanks Dave) and despite being a few inches too small – but was a great bike to ride (4:55 bike time) – I’ll post some pictures shortly.

The reward of $500 is still up for grabs – so please email me with any information that you may have.  I really don’t like my chances (now six weeks since it was stolen), but as stated on previous posts – it is quite a unique bike, so I’m sure it will be seen at a triathlon or time trial event in the near future.

Thanks again for the all help from the cycling and triathlon community – great to see people that care.

1 comment:

  1. really great site.. Thanks again for the all help from the cycling and triathlon community – great to see people that care.Bikes Sale

    ReplyDelete